Stay updated with announcements, get answers from the community, and share your feature suggestions with us.
You can also submit a request or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kristian Ottosen Oct 8 • Announcements
On October 7th Polar made an unexpected change to the Polar Flow service which necessitates an update to the RunGap app itself.
In just a few hours an updated app was prepared and it is currently awaiting approval by Apple before it can be released in the App Store. Unfortunately this may take anywhere from a couple of days to a week or longer.
In the mean time here is a list of steps that you can use manually import your new workouts to RunGap on your iPhone or iPad:
1) Open safari on your device and go to the flow.polar.com website.
2) Log in with your email and password:
3) select "FEED" from the upper left menu:
4) Scroll to the workout that you want to transfer and tap on the graph marked with a red circle below:
5) Scroll to the bottom and tap the "Export session" button:
6) Tap on "Session (TCX)"
Choose "Open in RunGap..." or "Open in..." and then RunGap to send the data directly to RunGap:
That's it :)
Kristian Ottosen Jun 25 • Announcements
By popular demand Swag Bag holders can now post workouts from other sources directly to Smashrun. Smashrun is a free running app that lets you see your progress, gain new insight into your running, and motivate your training.
This update also contains:
• 64-bit support.
• Workarounds for Polar Flow malformed TCX data.
• Added "Treadmill Running” workout type.
• Fixes and enhancements for Strava, Fitbit, and Polar Personal Trainer.
• The usual minor enhancements and fixes.
Kristian Ottosen May 29 • Announcements
By popular demand you can now fetch workouts (including those shared by your friends) directly from SportsTracker. Swag Bag holders can also share workouts from other sources to SportsTracker. This update also fixes Endomondo import/export and other problems.
Kristian Ottosen Feb 27 • Announcements
By popular demand you can now get the most from your Polar devices and apps. Available on the App Store.